Sunday, February 28, 2010

Looking for Inspiration

 
Looking for Inspiration
I belong to a trick dog chat group on line.  I periodically browse the emails looking for new and exciting tricks to teach my girls.  Here are 4 links we found today.  The first one reminded me of a friends dog and the best part was the place the dog was working, totally noisy and distracting. Good Dog, Exercise Done!

This next one shows good restraint, I'm thinking of something similar for my 2. Not too sure about this one though there was a disclaimer at the end. I particularly liked the last part of this video, I think the trainer is wearing a helmet cam in the first part, makes it hard to see what their doing.

 

1 comment:

  1. That first one DOES look so much like Chianti! That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, try to be positive and polite.