Sunday, January 24, 2010

Inspiration


Comes in many different forms.
There has been a commercial on TV advertising dog food (I think) and they have dogs catching treats or food in slow motion.  Zoe is an awesome catcher, she has been known to jump and twist and follow that treat to grab it.  No one is going to get that treat other than her.  So I thought I'd see if I could replicate the catch with my still camera, could have used the video but wanted stills. I conscripted my husband to toss the treats (cheese bits) and I manned the camera, Sassy Girl watched from a respectable distance. We used a whole string cheese and this was the sharpest photo I was able to get.  Zoe had fun though.  I'll be trying this again, so stay tuned for more jump'n fun with the Zoester.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, try to be positive and polite.