Saturday, January 30, 2010

Toy Box

 
Zoe-In-The-Box
My new studio in a bag arrived and I had some fun with the dogs.  I hauled out the toy box, opened it and invited the girls to explore.  After trying to remove (and perhaps seriously hurt) each of the stuffies, Zoe decided to get in the box with them.  Asked her to sit and we got Zoe-In-A-Box.  She kept popping up and down, trying to get the stuffy I strategically placed at her feet.  Was fun.  Next up..........
 
Sassy-ala-ET
Sassy was very quick to get in the box, following Zoes example but she wanted to lay down and hide.  So I put the toys around the edge of the box and she had to sit up to see out.  This remined me of the scene from ET where he's hiding in the closet full of stuffies. 

 
Where's the Baby
When Sassy first joined our little family, at 12 weeks of age, she got called "The Baby" until she put an end to that by sassing me back one day.  Anyway, Zoe will look for "The Baby" when asked and she's doing that here.  Sassy is looking at me like I'm blind "can't I see her right here!!".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, try to be positive and polite.